The Mosquitto project is sponsored by Cedalo. This week, Cedalo open sourced
its core project, Streamsheets, which has Mosquitto as a key part. Streamsheets
are real-time web based spreadsheets that can take input from a variety of data
sources, process the data, and provide an output.
They are designed to allow non-programmers to build applications in IoT,
industrial, or hobbiest environments, reading data from machines, sensors,
APIs, and more.
Connectivity includes MQTT, OPC-UA, REST, file, and others.
If you need a front end for Mosquitto or other communication protocol, it would
be worth looking at.
- Create dynamic charts and dashboards to visualize your processes
- Build real-time apps for condition monitoring and alerting
- Merge data streams from different sources to calculate KPIs and enrich your data
- Map protocols and change data structures to connect your resources
- Model simple as well as complex control logic to orchestrate your processes