Liar's Bar

Liar's Bar

Some Gamemode Suggestions
Wanna start with saying that I love the game and it's the best casual gambling game I've played since Poker Night 2, hands down the best multiplayer experience in the genre that I've experienced. Heard you guys were adding more to it and just wanted to voice some ideas...

I'm gonna keep it concise:

3 card, Omaha, 5 card Poker, heard you guys were already working on blackjack & Texas -

Traditional Liar's dice rules, as in the cowboy rule set they use in RDR1

More dice games such as Cee-lo or Craps (PLEASE add Cee-lo)

Apart from that more prison games like King's Corner with that elimination twist.

Me and my buds just picked this up though and I couldn't be more satisfied, love throwing bills down on dice and this scratches the same itch of no-stakes gambling with some buds.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Oh, and PLEASE add a 'spot-on' call to Liar's Dice, lost a few rounds earlier because that's not an option. It becomes a coin flip about what's more likely instead of having the opportunity to call it and be safe, or otherwise bite the bullet doubly hard on a hunch. Either way it'd add a layer to the game that (as far as I know) is in line with the more traditional rule-set.

Oh, and also the ability to make custom rules/gamemodes once the game's fully released.

You guys hit a hole in the market that I've been waiting to be filled for awhile and I could see this being the best game of it's sort after a few more gamemodes come into the mix
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50