Alice: Madness Returns

Alice: Madness Returns

Jump Physics
Alice is a great game, graphics great, quality great. I have looked for a post on the process of jumping --> gliding. Jump then hold the jump key to glide - sounds easy enough. Yet Alice has a awful time making the gaps, especially if the platform is not directly in front of her, and at the same level. I have also tried the jump in midair, works sometimes sometimes not. Is there a tried and true sequence? I enjoy the game - original storyline, and just plain bizarre.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Choochie 13 Jul, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
keep jumping in mid air
Reaper 14 Jul, 2013 @ 10:09am 
You can re-jump/glide 3 times I believe. Though after the initial jump, it is not as high per. For long distances, jump, immediately jump-glide, then wait like half a second, repeat, then once more. That should get you over pretty much any distance that you are meant to. For getting to higher places, just spam all the jumps then at the last one hold and glide just to be safe. Again the jumps after the initial aren't as high so aren't very effective, your single jump should get you to most high places. The glide should be for length rather than height.
Last edited by Reaper; 14 Jul, 2013 @ 10:09am
Keeping the forward key pressed while jumping will keep you moving forward. This made a big difference with long leaps for me.
yes, it works long distance. it s a matter of timing the jump. after playing this game for a year, tonight i managed to jump a really long distance, i didn't think was possible
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50